On page SEO is the process of optimizing our website content. This includes the text, images and links on our website. On page SEO involves making your website more search engine friendly. Arranging the meta tags properly within the specified limits will help you in better on page SEO work.Onpage SEO is the strategy followed to bring any keyword in the top search results.
There are several key factors of on page SEO which are as follows:-
1. Keyword density - Keyword density is defined as the percentage value of the number of times a keyword or phrase appears compared to the total number of words on a page.We should select keywords wisely because choosing too many keywords will result our website to be spammed.
2. URL Structure - We should denote search engine friendly URL's for our page as they get easily crawled.It is noticed that shorter URL's perform better in search engine results.
3. Using images - Using images in our text is a great way to make your site more visually appealing and break up boring chunks of text. Images uploaded in our site have titles so we can assign those titles as page titles, this technique will help finding our site easily in google images.
4. Using Alt tags - Every image in our site should be described through alt tags because the crawler can't see the image in our site ,it can read only the text behind the image.Using alt tags will result our site to be easily crawled.
5. Fast loading website - If our site loads quicker than other websites then we will have a better chance to get a high ranking over them.Improving the speed of our site is the easiest thing you can do impress the major search engines.Google search engine takes website speed into consideration since it wants to give people a great search experience.